• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Modeling your own planets?

What do youthink about the feature idea?

• Total voters

Chnapak

So I thought about a feature to the mod thing in Hytale and I think it would be interesting when we have the multiple planets thing that we could as well get a feature in the moding section we could as well get a menu where we could model our own planets just like in Univers Sandbox 2 (Name of the planet, mass of the planet, Radius of the planet, Density of the planet, Surface temperature, Luminosity, Age of the planet, Surface gravity, Speed of the planet, Rotational period, how is there Iron, Silicate, Water and Hydrogen, Velocity of the planet and how will the magnetic field look like etc.)

PS: This is my first post here what do you think?

Hytale Planets.jpg

Jesse

Staff member
Master
I think it will definitely be possible, but since it's so much work like 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝕺𝖋𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 pointed out. Maybe we will see it a few months/years after the release but I don't think it's realistic to see it soon after the release.

I think it will definitely be possible, but since it's so much work like 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝕺𝖋𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 pointed out. Maybe we will see it a few months/years after the release but I don't think it's realistic to see it soon after the release.
IF there is world creator tool they need to make default world on who you will idk paint or use your custome block

Jesse

Staff member
Master

Chnapak

Yes its probably possible, but there is so much work to do when the game releases that there are probably other things people will focus on.
Yea I definitely agree I think it would also be that feature you add when you don't know what to add to the game it will be one of those feature that is hard to make and it isn't that important