• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

MMORPG servers in Hytale

jefre

I'm assuming Hytale will have impressive mod tools on launch and from what have seen so far the game has the ability to make a beautiful detailed world with a massive variety of blocks and in world editing. The game having very nice sound and detail also helps with the whole atmosphere.

With all these tools you would have a strong base for making a great MMORPG with a low budget.

So i would love to see Hytale reaching out to some popular MMORPG companies to pitch the idea of recreating their game with alterations to fit first person action combat.
idk if im allowed to say which games, but imagine one that you love redone. Also you could maybe make one based on the league of legends lore.

CreatedShots

Helper
Staff member
Helper
hmm - this interested me actually, i wonder.

Glidest

Gliderator
Staff member
I do also think it'd be cool if Minecraft servers like Wynncraft came to Hytale. 🤔

CreatedShots

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hm, I think it will start with servers like 2b2t being created, but people will have to make plugins and stuff first, so it might happen but not straight away.