• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Selling minecraft-server-list.org

Tiger82

minecraft-server-list.org

registrar namecheap

taking offers

Tiger82

Domain now redirects to this thread

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Really nice domain! GLWS

Pearson Wright

Good domain. Unfortunately that niche is already so over-saturated that it'd be nearly impossible to get a site associated with it to the top of the rankings.

Tiger82

Good domain. Unfortunately that niche is already so over-saturated that it'd be nearly impossible to get a site associated with it to the top of the rankings.
True but most of the sites are exactly the same. I think if you focus on a specific niche of servers (bedrock maybe ) or invent some useful features you might be able to rank pretty well

WalterKayle

Have you sold it? I have a similar one, and I can't find a buyer for it.

LabrandoT

Have you tried posting it on some of the Minecraft forums or subreddits? You might get more interest from the community there. I'm not too familiar with Namecheap, but I know some other server hostings services like Shockbyte and Apex Hosting have been pretty popular in the Minecraft community. By the way, if you're ever looking for new servers to play on, you should check out the Minecraft.menu. It's a website that has a huge list of Minecraft servers, and I've found some really cool ones to play on through there.

Last edited: