• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Network News Merry Christmas Hytale! 2020!

Pearson Wright

hytalehubchristmascelebration.png

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you throughout the Hytale Community!

From the bottom of our hearts, all of the Staff across the Hytale Hub Network hope you have a wonderful and safe Winter break, and are able to visit your families and celebrate all of the joys of the holiday season. :)

To kick off the holidays, we're giving away a limited edition "Candy Cane" medal to all of our awesome users who give this post a (y), comment one thing you're thankful for this year, and like and retweet this tweet:
We will also be giving away $100 on Christmas Day to one of the lucky users who performs the above tasks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS :love:

Kev

Merry Christmas! Or just enjoy the break! :)

Jokimazi

This year is beautiful because Hytale is approaching the release and I am very happy about it, all year I watched Hypixel Studios, and how the Hytale community is growing without even playing the game and is very much waiting for the release, I wish a happy Christmas to the whole Hypixel Studios team!

shadowhands169

i love how hytale is giving to the loyal community who still have all their hytale hype

Kawa

Merry Christmas! I'm grateful for your discord community (y)

Pyro

Merry Christmas!

Cole

Youtuber
YouTube
☑️Verified
Thankful for the Hytale community and I'm very hyped to see the game :D

MysticMyles

View attachment 2031

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you throughout the Hytale Community!

From the bottom of our hearts, all of the Staff across the Hytale Hub Network hope you have a wonderful and safe Winter break, and are able to visit your families and celebrate all of the joys of the holiday season. :)

To kick off the holidays, we're giving away a limited edition "Candy Cane" medal to all of our awesome users who give this post a (y), comment one thing you're thankful for this year, and like and retweet this tweet:
We will also be giving away $100 on Christmas Day to one of the lucky users who performs the above tasks!

Happy holidays, I'm thankful for health and my family. ⛄🎄

NoahS04

Staff member
☑️Verified
Merry christmas! :)

Last edited:

Colebowl

Merry Christmas! I'm thankful for all the amazing people of the community.

0rbas

Legend
Master
I am thankful of still being able to work

Catergorizations

Merry Christmas, why am I bald
Am thankful that the year is ending and hytale is releasing hype!

musterium

Master
Master
Merry Christmas! i'm thankful for that i improved my drawing skills alot during the summer break and after summer and being to relax now after my school constantly going into red zone then yellow zone and back and forward

Latel

Master
Master
I am thankful that no one close to me got covid. Merry christmas!

Rahim

View attachment 2031

I'm thankful for my family, friends, and my life. I'm quite excited for 2021 and while I don't celebrate Christmas, I wish everyone the best of luck with this holiday season and all types of holidays to come. Enjoy yourselves and spend time w/ your family.

Best regards,
Rahim

iVyperion

Master
Master
I'm thankfull to my amazing friends who kept supporting me throughout the year.

Fres

cool year cuz emo bands comeback
Edit: Merry Christmas pearson and everyone who sees this!
edit 2: merry christmas to everyone who dont see this too

MrApik

Merry Christmas!

I'm thankfull to my college friends :)

Watterdev

I'm thankful that everyone in my family is doing well

Dextrosinistral

I'm actually so pumped for hytale to come out. I'm thankful for my family who gave me Christmas gifts

Ashe_Mle

Thankful for the Hytale community ^_^

Ranzer

Master
Master
Merry christmas, I am thankful for everything I have especially a healthy family!

Weird

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hero
Happy Holidays everyone! Better luck to the new year!

TheMadIrish

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
View attachment 2031

I was like 20 days late do I still get the candy cane?

TheMadIrish

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
View attachment 2031

I have been very thankful for my computer this year!

Fytex

Happy holiday. :)

Sent from: Internet Explorer

Michael18751

So what does the candy cane medal look like?

Reyrey

Cool your a youtuber!

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
View attachment 2031

where is my candy cone? :(

red death

View attachment 2031

merry cristmas