• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Media Team Application - Mephilist

Mephilist

• Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!)
    - Any

• What is your forum username?
    - Mephilist

• What is your discord username?
    - Mephilist#0666

• How old are you?

• What timezone are you in?
    - CST

• How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
    - I work 40 hours a week as a manager... so with that being said, anytime after my shifts I'll be available to work and both my off days will be dedicated to what you need.

• Do you have any previous experience creating Youtube videos? (Please include as much detail as possible, including links to current or previously owned channels and/or videos that you've made in the past.)
    - I do. I have my own channel you can visit here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Mephilisttv . I have a lot to learn but the whole point in taking part in projects like this one is to improve my skills!

• Are you better at video editing, or voiceovers?
    - I can do both decently.

• What are your real life hobbies?
    - I enjoy video editing and I also like collecting Starscream action figures.

• Are you currently employed? If so, where?
    - At a Jimmy Johns. I am a manager and I typically work over 40 hours a week.

• Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)
    - I do. I am volunteering for another hytale related server, but I promise to balance my work in both and focus on promoting Hytale itself to the community as a whole. I adore this game and I want to help unite all parties involved to create an amazing and welcoming environment for the player base upon startup.

• Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
    - Achievement: Was one of the only two people in my highschool that earned a "courtesy award" during my senior year. Faculty had all the top students dress formerly and everything for the occasion.
    - Failure: I've burnt a lot of bridges in my life that I wish I would have kept, because I would have a lot more resources to pull from now.