• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇
  • Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎
  • Want consistent and detailed updates regarding Hytale Beta and game speculation? Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel We showcase Hytale video premieres daily at 3:00PM EST US time! 😎

Massive Hytale Logo Done by Hand. 183+ Thousand blocks.

This is a pixel art I did a while back now soon after they released the trailer for Hytale. I know most that see this will think it was done in some sort of third party program like Spritecraft, but this is not true. This is roughly 18 hours of work and 183,292 blocks of pure effort. I think it turned out pretty well :) Hytale Logo.png

Billy

Mod ~ Application Team
Staff member
Looks amazing!

Aether117

My only question is... How did you render it all?

My only question is... How did you render it all?
I had optifine installed and just put my render distance to max. I was just barely able to fit the whole thing within frame.

This is a pixel art I did a while back now soon after they released the trailer for Hytale. I know most that see this will think it was done in some sort of third party program like Spritecraft, but this is not true. This is roughly 18 hours of work and 183,292 blocks of pure effort. I think it turned out pretty well :) View attachment 354
It looks awesome, very nice! LOVE IT!!!!!

jimzmodz

Legend
Master
Damn now that looks AWESOME, wish i could make pixel art like that :)

Fox

Hm looks sketchy, i dont know..

Jyles

Master
Master
Just saw this now, looks incredible

Overlord

Hytale Hub Owner
Staff member
Site Owner
Very awesome. Good job. :)

Dev