• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Mafia (Game Aborted!!)

AnatolyX

Because of lack of players the game won't be taking place! Another attempt will be made sooner or later, but more players will need to be there. Let's get seven or more players together another time! Stay tuned!

Welcome to the first game of Mafia on this forum!

Mafia is a social deduction game, where a conflict occurs between an informed minority (mafia) and an uninformed majority (town = villagers). During the day cycle, you talk in one thread, trying to mislead others or figure out who is who to achieve your goal, and you vote. During the night, roles with power make use of it.
Rules
  • To sign up say !signup bold and on top of the post.
  • The game is planned to be a 3:7:1 setup, 11 players are needed.
This is my first time hosting a mafia game, so it's possible that I'll make a few mistakes. Message me privately if I do, so I can fix them. If you have any questions, PM me, or ask them here (if it's not a question leaking information).

Janitor
[Player Name], you are a Janitor, you are aligned with the Mafia. Your teammates are [Player Name] and [Player Name]. You may communicate with them at [QuickTopic link].

Abilities
Once per night you may choose to !clean the body of the player that Mafia is going to target with it's factional kill. Cleaning the body hides their rolecard and any other details about their death, showing them personally to you only. You can perform this action only two times during the whole game.

Win Condition
You win when the mafia holds majority in the town.
Framer
[Player Name], you are a Framer, you are aligned with the Mafia. Your teammates are [Player Name] and [Player Name]. You may communicate with them at [QuickTopic link].

Abilities
Once per night phase, you may target one player to frame. If your target is investigated they will appear to be a member of the mafia.

Win Condition
Mafia Witch
[Player Name], you are a Mafia Witch, you are aligned with the Mafia. Your teammates are [Player Name] and [Player Name]. You may communicate with them at [QuickTopic link].

Abilities
During the whole game, you may once !kill a target and once !protect a target from being night killed.

Win Condition
Vanilla Townie
[Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie, you are aligned with the Town.

Abilities
You have no nightly abilities.

Win Condition
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Sheriff
[Player Name], you are a Sheriff, you are aligned with the Town.

Abilities
Once per night, you may !investigate a player to check if they seem innocent or suspicious.

Win Condition
Doctor
[Player Name], you are a Doctor, you are aligned with the Town.

Abilities
Once per night phase, you may !protect one player from being night killed.

Win Condition
Roleblocker
[Player Name], you are a Roleblocker, you are aligned with the Town.

Abilities
Once per night phase, you may choose one player to !roleblock, preventing them from performing their night action. Your target will be told they were roleblocked.

Win Condition
Serial Killer
[Player Name], you are a Serial Killer, you are aligned with the yourself.

Abilities
Once per night, you may choose one player to kill.

Win Condition
You win when you are the last man standing.

Players:
1. Nic2121
2. Antnest8
3. pqtch
4. AgentB8
5. Georg1os
6. Kev

Last edited:

Nic2121

Wiki Editor
Staff member
Wiki Editor
Hi,
I wouldn't mind playing

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
I'll play

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
!signup

Kev

!Sign up

YESSS!
I'm in.

AnatolyX

Because we probably won't be able to catch full eleven players on this early stage of activity, I'm going with a smaller setup, 7 players, the setup will be slightly simplified, but still interesting.

Setup:
- Two Mafia
- Five Town (Three Vanilla Townies, One Detective, One Doctor)

One more player is needed to start game. Hopefully next games we'll get more players :giggle:

AnatolyX

1. Nic2121
2. Antnest8
3. @pqtch
4. AgentB8
5. @Georg1os
6. @Kev

Hey pals, hope you do good! The game has not received enough attention, so we'll try doing it another time. School started here so there's absolutely no good reason for me to start the game now. See you!

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master