• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Looking for Song Suggestions

HeyitsRiley

Diamond
Diamond
Hi, I am running out of songs to listen to and am looking for song suggestions to listen to
just so yall know I prefer pop music
and I am looking for all kinds of pop songs that fit all types of moods
such as a pop song that's depressing for whenever I'm in the depressed kind of mood and all of that you know
and also some pop songs that are motivating honestly don't know why but a lot of the time when I have an idea and I generally don't think I should even attempt it while listening to songs I sometimes feel motivated in some way from the song you probably don't get what I'm trying to say but if you do (=

I don't mind listening to a bit of RAP as well so if you have any song suggestions regarding rap covering multiple moods feel free to let me know

thank you I appreciate it <3

lul

Legend
Master

lul

Legend
Master

lul

Legend
Master

Jalouis

This is a beauty it’s an emotional song and is an original Demi makes a miracle with her music and I can’t say it all with word it’s just breathtaking

Recommended for sad music:
- Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness
- In The End - Linkin Park (Cover by Fleurie , Mellen Gi & Tommee Profitt Remix)
- Love Is Gone - SLANDER ft. Dylan Matthew
- XXXTENTACION - SAD!
- Xxxtentacion - Numb
- Xxxtentacion - Changes
- Sasha Sloan - Dancing With Your Ghost
- Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.