• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Looking for people interested in starting a Hytale Server!

Nyderas

Hello Hytale Hub! I am Nyderas and although I am new to the community, I am a long time Minecraft fan!

I created my own server and although lack the ability to create my own plugins, I was a fine developer of servers and owner on a few! As I saw the trailer of Hytale and its gain in popularity I figured I would start my own server! I have a name and a logo custom made as I had an extra one made for a Minecraft server that a friend wanted to make, but we never got to it! I am looking for creative dedicated people, who would also like to hop on this great opportunity!

If you have any other questions or concerns, I would be happy to answer them. Otherwise you are welcome to contact me here or add me on discord! I hope to hear from some of you soon!

,Nyderas

My Discord --> Nyderas#1892

Nyderas

For clarity, I am looking for anyone! If you can developer or build that would be great! If you are interested in being a manager, that would be fantastic! Also, anyone interested in being an Admin or Moderator then you are welcomed to message me as well! No formal plans for a specific server have been made but I have access to many ideas it need be! Wanting to make it a group effort instead of just me putting something together!

Robin

Working on something huge.
Master
Good luck!

We are already a team. Maybe you can join us instead?

yetanothercoder

I'm hobbyist-programmer, and overall programming connected and technical stuff lover. I have small experience in running a minecraft(forge) server- technical stuff, hosting it on VPS etc. I'd love to join other people in this quest of building Hytale community and exploring possibilities it will give us(I'm especially excited for built-in scripting system). So yeah, if you're intrested i'd love to join you.
PS. Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker (as you can see lol).

Nyderas

Affect
I'm hobbyist-programmer, and overall programming connected and technical stuff lover. I have small experience in running a minecraft(forge) server- technical stuff, hosting it on VPS etc. I'd love to join other people in this quest of building Hytale community and exploring possibilities it will give us(I'm especially excited for built-in scripting system). So yeah, if you're intrested i'd love to join you.
PS. Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker (as you can see lol).
I would love to talk through this! Add me on discord if possible!

yetanothercoder

Affect

I would love to talk through this! Add me on discord if possible!
Added you. Timezones might be the problem tho, mine is CET, I'm available from 10am to 15pm CET every day. I'll write to you.

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Hope you find the people you are looking for ;)

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Good Luck my friend

Nyderas

Bump

WilsonPlays

If you're still looking for someone. I am willing to help :)

Sent you a friend request on Discord