• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Looking for a social media / advertising manager.

Rex

Tester Lead @Stolendale
Sponsor
Legend
Master
Hello,

I am the owner of a Hytale server called HyTime. We are a time travel based network with tons of unique game modes in the planning stage. We even have two writers working on a lore for one of our game modes.

Currently, HyTime is looking for a advertising manager, who can also do social media for all of our platforms. With this position your rank will be admin.

To apply, please join our Discord and type “-new social media.”

https://hyti.me/discord

Thank you,
- Rex | Owner @HyTimeNetwork

Last edited:

Rex

Tester Lead @Stolendale
Sponsor
Legend
Master
Forgot to put Discord link in post. Updated now.

Billy

Retired Mod
Good luck finding someone :D

I'll ask my friend who works in this sphere and be right back

BethanyKnight

It sounds like you have some really unique game modes in the works and even have writers working on a lore - that's so cool! I'm definitely interested in the position and would love to help out with your advertising and social media efforts. I can also help you with youtube panel provider. Enforcing social media presence would be my top priority. So let me know if the information is still valuable and i can count on it. Write me a private message if it is. Thanks for the opportunity!

Last edited:

JohnLeah

Are you sure that social media promotion will bring new players?

Smiley

Now there are many companies that offer services for promotion in social networks. And it is not surprising, because all people use social networks, so it is a good medium for advertising. I work for a small company that provides legal services, and my boss assigned me to do social media promotion. I was allocated money, and I spent some of it on services from https://yoyomedia.com/. Many people on the forum have recommended this company to me because they offer quality SMM services at a reasonable price.

Last edited: