• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Help Wanted Looking for a partner in crime.

Robin

Working on something huge.
Master
Hey, over the past couple months I've been brainstorming a lot and planning out a potential MMORPG. However, doing this alone is not only a lot of work, but I would also like to get an extra opinion on things.

I am looking for someone with the same mentality as me and is willing to put in the work. Preferably someone residing in Europe so that our time-zones aren't that different, but this isn't a must.

The server will use a SAO system, meaning that it will play on the idea of having floors, labyrinths and bosses etc, but every other aspect will be unique to a certain degree, although there will be some parts taken from the series or inspired by it. I know that there already are someone else planning a similar project, that is why I want a second person with me in terms of planning out the MMO, to get a different viewpoint on things and help figuring out things that will make us stand out.

Feel free to reply to this thread with your Discord name, or PM it to me if you would prefer that, then I'll be in touch as soon as possible.

/Robin

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
This sounds very interesting. Good luck with the project! I hope it turns out well for you.

Robin

Master
This sounds very interesting. Good luck with the project! I hope it turns out well for you.
Thank you. I know that the idea is kinda used up, that is why I want to make it as unique as possible. :)

Reyrey

that title is catchy.

Reyrey

What is, Interesting?

Reyrey

:LOL::ROFLMAO:LOL:ROFLMAO::LOL: U funny.

Robin

Master

Reyrey

Coool