• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

LokaTheDutchAD's Helper Application

Glidest

Gliderator
Staff member
  • I am applying to the Hytale Hub website and the Hytalehub.com | Hytale Forums Discord server.
  • My forum username is LokaTheDutchAD.
  • My Discord username is LokaTheDutchAD#1099
  • I am currently 17.
  • I live in the Eastern Standard Timezone.
  • I will provide 6-8 hours to both the Discord server and the forums on weekdays. On weekends, I can provide 10-14 hours.
  • I have experience with both moderating and administrating a Discord server. One of them being for a Minecraft server (which is now dead) and another Discord server called "Crazy" which was basically a hangout and do whatever server.
  • I play basketball and a wide variety of videogames.
  • I am currently a moderator for a Twitch stream. https://twitch.tv/hazardthedutchad
  • I am not currently affiliated with any Minecraft/Hytale projects.
  • One of my greatest achievements was overcoming all the effects of Cerebral Palsy which affected me quite a bit as a young kid. It affected me in such a way that I struggled with speech and fine motor movements. One of my greatest failures was getting put on academic probation in 7th grade and later getting expelled from school due to poor grades. I'm not making excuses for myself but the principal wasn't very understanding of the fact that I did have Cerebral Palsy. But it was almost entirely my fault that I got expelled.

Pearson Wright

Hey Loka,

Thanks for applying! :)

Will you be able to welcome new users here at HytaleHub.com, as well as in the Hytale Hub and HYTALE Discord servers?

Would you possibly also be able to serve as an active content moderator on our Reddit, and/or a contributor over at the Hytale Fandom Wiki?

Regards,
Pearson

Glidest

Gliderator
Staff member
Hello Pearson, thanks for getting back to me!

I'd love to welcome new members here at HytaleHub.com as well as in the Hytale Hub and Discord servers.

If necessary I can create a new Reddit account to be a content moderator. I will also be able to be a contributor on the Hytale Fandom Wiki.

Cordially,
Daniel
P.S. Should I use my username or my real name? lol

Pearson Wright

@LokaTheDutchAD

We have decided to accept your application for the position of "Helper". Please be aware that while you are not required to sign an NDA, you will need to sign one in order to join the Staff Discord and to able to participate in sensitive Staff-related discussions. Signing an NDA is a legally binding agreement between you and Hytale Hub LLC. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign one, or have a parent sign for you if you are younger. The names disclosed within the agreement must be legitimate, but in theory would remain private and kept between both the management of Hytale Hub LLC and the signing party.

Again, the NDA is not a requirement unless you're interested in joining our Staff Discord. Please let me know which route you'd like to take. In the mean time, I've assigned a Helper role to you here at HytaleHub.com. Please be sure to join our various Discord servers so that I can provide you with the appropriate roles there as well. If you need links to any of these, let me know, and I'll be happy to provide you with those.

As a Helper, we'd like you to welcome new users here, and on the Discord servers, and we'd also like you to help stimulate activity by creating and/or responding to threads here at HytaleHub.com, over at R/HytaleForum, and on the Discord servers. Any activity over at the Fandom Wiki is an added bonus. If you perform these duties exceedingly well enough, then it's likely that you'll be well on your way towards eventually becoming a moderator!

Congratulations, and we're very glad to have you on the team! :)

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
Congratulations! (y)

Glidest

Gliderator
Staff member
Congratulations! (y)
@LokaTheDutchAD

We have decided to accept your application for the position of "Helper". Please be aware that while you are not required to sign an NDA, you will need to sign one in order to join the Staff Discord and to able to participate in sensitive Staff-related discussions. Signing an NDA is a legally binding agreement between you and Hytale Hub LLC. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign one, or have a parent sign for you if you are younger. The names disclosed within the agreement must be legitimate, but in theory would remain private and kept between both the management of Hytale Hub LLC and the signing party.

Again, the NDA is not a requirement unless you're interested in joining our Staff Discord. Please let me know which route you'd like to take. In the mean time, I've assigned a Helper role to you here at HytaleHub.com. Please be sure to join our various Discord servers so that I can provide you with the appropriate roles there as well. If you need links to any of these, let me know, and I'll be happy to provide you with those.

As a Helper, we'd like you to welcome new users here, and on the Discord servers, and we'd also like you to help stimulate activity by creating and/or responding to threads here at HytaleHub.com, over at R/HytaleForum, and on the Discord servers. Any activity over at the Fandom Wiki is an added bonus. If you perform these duties exceedingly well enough, then it's likely that you'll be well on your way towards eventually becoming a moderator!

Congratulations, and we're very glad to have you on the team! :)
Thank you guys so much! I'm happy to be part of the team!