• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Limit for how large signatures can be

EarmuffMan

It's pretty obnoxious scrolling through a gigantic advertisement for themselves that's three times the size of their actual post and might as well be a thread on it's own (and probably was at one point).

Niroski

I guess this is my doing? :oops:
Sorry for such a big signature, I kinda agree with your suggestion but I would prefer it if you could write a lot in the signature but at a certain point you have to scroll down in a seperate window to carry on reading the signature!

:cool: My bad y'all.

Niroski

That's quite the signature you've got there.
Yeah sorry, if thats an issue! :cautious:
It would be better if you could put it in its own window that you gotta scroll down with so it doesn't take up a lot of space.

I guess this is my doing? :oops:
Sorry for such a big signature, I kinda agree with your suggestion but I would prefer it if you could write a lot in the signature but at a certain point you have to scroll down in a seperate window to carry on reading the signature!

:cool: My bad y'all.
Maybe we should encourage using spoilers or something like that
These things
Not sure if they work the same as other forums that roll out when you click on em

EDIT: They do, just don't look very pleasant lol