• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Let's talk about the Hytale Community..

Sloopy

Listen, before I even began. I am not trying to be mean, but the community forces the opinions to be what they want. They think they are correct, but no. Please read the note I have at the end of this thread.

[Hello! So, lets talk about the Hytale community. It's decent, that's for sure. I am not for sure, but whenever someone posts their own opinions, people come in and talk trash. More than trash, they share their opinions thinking they are correct. No, no one is correct till Hytale releases something. If you agree with me, you can comment that. If you don't, shut up. I don't wanna be mean, but it happens and its clrealy rude. Other than the forums, I love the hytale community. I get information from others and it's very helpful. ok now i sound toxic bye xd]

Note: I don't care about your opinions, if you disagree. Shut the hell up, only comment about positive opinions, agree with me or go to a other post.

yolothebow

I really haven't seen much negativity tbh. People are allowed to share their opinions (its the internet.)