• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Lets Make a List of all the Known WeaponTypes We found all over hytale's Info.

Which One Of the Next Weapon Categories will you Try to Master First?

• Melee

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Range

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

RonTheDragon

I thought it could be a good way to gether all of our Weapons Info into a list.
btw we are talking about weapon TYPE as categorys... not counting everySingle weapon.

I'll start...

We Got :
Swords (of course)
Shields (Shown in the Trailer. it also did a Shield bush attack on a Skeleton )
Axes (Might be just a tool like Pickaxes but we hope its more then that)
BattleAxes (Shown in Hytale Media. maybe its acctully a GreatAxe and maybe there is GreatAxes and BattleAxes in the game)
Maces (Shown in hytale media. might be the GreatMace Shown performing the SpinAttack in the Trailer. hopefully there is a GreatMaces and Normal Maces in the game.)
Bows (Trailer and Media. shown with a Quiver)
CrossBows (in the Trailer at the Skywars part)
Daggers (hopefully there is a diffrance between Daggers and Swords)
Katana (in the Trailer at the Skywars part I saw a guy holding a katana. he didnt held it like the other swords we saw)
GreatSwords (Maybe Im wrong... but I did see a Bigger sword in the hytale media compared to other swords)
Spear (kweebecs got spears. lets hope we do too, Edit: I found In hytale media a Player Holding a golden Spear so its confirmed.)
SlingShot (shown in hytale media at the Kweebec's part. looks like it shoots thorny plants. lets hope we get slingshots too)
Staffs (there are lots of staffs and there are at the moment 6 known Elements that might get in use. fire water earth wind lightning void
wands (shown in hytale Media)
Bat (we are talking about Baseball Bat and not the Animal. some creatures hold bats with nails and stuff. but maybe its just a type of mace)
Hammer (used in the trailer for the anvil. hopefully you can use it as a weapon and maybe we could even get WarHammers)
long Stick (used as a walking stick in the trailer. maybe its just a stuff or a weak spear... but I would like to get a nice Ninja Turtle/the walking dead long Stick)
Cleaver (I recently found a weapon called "Trork Cleaver" in the hytale media. maybe its just another type of sword/greatsword)
Club (might be just another mace... shown in hytale media)

and thats all I could find.
hopefully they all going to have diffrent attacks and animations.

and hopefully each one will have its own special attack like the big mace in the trailer (Spin Attack)

Did I miss anything?
You Got Your Own Weapons Ideas You think will fit in the game?
Which one is your favorite? what do you think hes special attack is going to be?
Please let me know!

Last edited:

RonTheDragon

I would like seeing a blowgun in Hytale. to shoot darts from it.
Maybe its already in hytale but we just dont know it yet

NightWrath

Stuff? Man how fast were you writing lmao. Btw great list , i cannot wait to witness pvp in this game, gonna be a lot of fun with all those different kind of weapons.

RonTheDragon

Stuff? Man how fast were you writing lmao. Btw great list , i cannot wait to witness pvp in this game, gonna be a lot of fun with all those different kind of weapons.
fixed.

and pretty fast lol

thank you for your support