• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Land? (Suggestion)

@Hytale
Hello, I haven't seen anything on your page about this so I'm telling ya'll. I have been wondering what ya'll would do about land. If you make a online server I think land would be great because you wouldn't want someone to destroy your house or steal your stuff. Land were you take stakes and put them around the land you want with a red line showing your land as well, and choosing who can come into your land. Friends, Friends of friends, or just random people. I hope you will take my suggestion into thought. Thank you. (they also wouldn't be able to go from under of above.)

Last edited:

Jyles

Master
Master
Kinda like owning a property yeah? Would make for a cool plugin but as a core game mechanic I think it kinda breaks the "sandbox/open world" vibe. I think I heard that certain areas like around boss fights are stuff will have unbreakable blocks and stuff

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Oh yeah, that is an almost definite mod that someone will make, and would open up lots of options to servers (every mod will, which is why I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with!)