• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Kairu Helper Application

Kairu

Staff member
Helper
- Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!)

Hytalehub.com & Hytalehub discord

- What is your forum username?

Kairu

- What is your discord username?

𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮#2988

- How old are you?

- What timezone are you in?

BST

- How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?

4-5 hours depending on college, and 6-7 on a weekend

- Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible)

I'm currently a helper in Zodak's discord server. i have been there for over a year helping out with the moderating of the server. It's very enjoyable and when he told me about this opportunity i couldn't help but want to try and bring this to life and put in my bit.

- What are your real life hobbies?

I play the guitar from time to time and love to write. i have tried to write books as i love the idea of creating a world and having my own little world that i can build and create. I also sing alot though less now i still have a passion for it.

- Are you currently employed? If so, where?

I'm currently unemployed as i focus on my studies to finish college

- Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)

I am currently working on a disclosed project with Zodak and aMp as a helper which i am enjoying a lot.

- Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.

My greatest achievements in life -I have sung for a lot of different occasion including young voices when i was younger and preforming a solo in front of over 100 people.

One of my greatest failures - Messing up in a production of Olivia i did when i was younger. this destroyed my self confidence for a bit, soon i regained it but i learnt to keep trying.

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
Great application, I can vouch that Kairu is a great guy and would be a good addition to the team.(y)

Pearson Wright

@Kairu

We have decided to accept your application for the position of "Helper". Please be aware that while you are not required to sign an NDA, you will need to sign one in order to join the Staff Discord and to able to participate in sensitive Staff-related discussions. Signing an NDA is a legally binding agreement between you and Hytale Hub LLC. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign one, or have a parent sign for you if you are younger. The names disclosed within the agreement must be legitimate, but in theory would remain private and kept between both the management of Hytale Hub LLC and the signing party.

Again, the NDA is not a requirement unless you're interested in joining our Staff Discord. Please let me know which route you'd like to take. In the mean time, I've assigned a Helper role to you here at HytaleHub.com. Please be sure to join our various Discord servers so that I can provide you with the appropriate roles there as well. If you need links to any of these, let me know, and I'll be happy to provide you with those.

As a Helper, we'd like you to welcome new users here, and on the Discord servers, and we'd also like you to help stimulate activity by creating and/or responding to threads here at HytaleHub.com, over at R/HytaleForum, and on the Discord servers. Any activity over at the Fandom Wiki is an added bonus. If you perform these duties exceedingly well enough, then it's likely that you'll be well on your way towards eventually becoming a moderator!

Congratulations, and we're very glad to have you on the team! :)

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Congratulations!

Kairu

Staff member
Helper
Thanks so much for the opportunity. :giggle: ecstatic to be a part of this team. Hope i can be as good as Zodak says i am :LOL: