• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Jumping in hytale

Sithril

Sithril
Master
One thing that really annoys me about minecraft is how the blocks while walking and jumping interfere so much to the point where u have to do parkour basically to get through efficiently, one thing we saw in modded minecraft is the ability to instant hop over blocks when walking over them.
If you don't know what im talking about, its something similar to how horses in minecraft can walk up blocks pretty much instantly, I think this system is way better than autojump although it might be a bit too fast and broken and the speed could be nerfed but that is fine in my opinion.

Jesse

Staff member
Master
I have the same exact thing. Autojump on Minecraft is just bad, sometimes it jumps automatically, sometimes you just hit a block and nothing happens. If Hytale would do something like this, tbh I'm not sure if they will, there should be an option to disable it as I like that you need to jump yourself to get over a block.