• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Jeroenn - Helper application

Jeroenn

Helper
Staff member
Helper
  • Im applying for discord and the website (Hytalehub.com).
  • Jeroenn.
  • Jeroen#3676.
  • CEST.
  • Atleast 2 hours if needed can be more :)
  • No I dont have any experience as a helper but we all gotta start somewhere right?
  • I like making music and gaming.
  • No im not employed, however I do go to university I suppose you can call it (IT-Management)
  • No I do not work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects.
  • My greatest achievement is probably staying true to myself, greatest failure laughing about serious things i shouldnt have really hurting people.

i know this might be too short but this is just how i am :) :)

Pearson Wright

Hey Jeroen,

Thanks for applying! :)

Will you be able to welcome new users here at HytaleHub.com, as well as in the Hytale Hub and HYTALE Discord servers?

Would you possibly also be able to serve as an active content moderator on our Reddit, and/or a contributor over at the Hytale Fandom Wiki?

Regards,
Pearson

Jeroenn

Helper
Staff member
Helper
HytaleHub and Reddit can definitely be possible, I gotta be more active on both sites... The discord servers should be easy for me, With hytale Hub do you mean in game? If so I obviously have no experience playing so I cant really speak out on that.
Discord, yes.
The others probably although I am not super active on them right now.

Tosheet

How Do I join server on Hytale Hub

Pearson Wright

@Jeroenn

We have decided to accept your application for the position of "Helper". Please be aware that while you are not required to sign an NDA, you will need to sign one in order to join the Staff Discord and to able to participate in sensitive Staff-related discussions. Signing an NDA is a legally binding agreement between you and Hytale Hub LLC. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign one, or have a parent sign for you if you are younger. The names disclosed within the agreement must be legitimate, but in theory would remain private and kept between both the management of Hytale Hub LLC and the signing party.

Again, the NDA is not a requirement unless you're interested in joining our Staff Discord. Please let me know which route you'd like to take. In the mean time, I've assigned a Helper role to you here at HytaleHub.com. Please be sure to join our various Discord servers so that I can provide you with the appropriate roles there as well. If you need links to any of these, let me know, and I'll be happy to provide you with those.

As a Helper, we'd like you to welcome new users here, and on the Discord servers, and we'd also like you to help stimulate activity by creating and/or responding to threads here at HytaleHub.com, over at R/HytaleForum, and on the Discord servers. Any activity over at the Fandom Wiki is an added bonus. If you perform these duties exceedingly well enough, then it's likely that you'll be well on your way towards eventually becoming a moderator!

Congratulations, and we're very glad to have you on the team! :)

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
Congratulations my friend!:)

Tosheet

Thank You for accepting me.
Can you send me links to these and I am 21 years old so If you need I can sign NDA. I don't have any Problems.

Pearson Wright

Thank You for accepting me.
Can you send me links to these and I am 21 years old so If you need I can sign NDA. I don't have any Problems.
Tosheet, this application belongs to @Jeroenn

If you'd like to apply, you will need to do so separately in your own thread. :)

Tosheet

Ok. So how do I do It..? Should I make it in my own post or something else.

Pearson Wright

Correct. You need to create your own application thread within the Staff Applications Forum node, and also adhere to the Staff App guidelines which you can find at the top of the node.

Tosheet

Ok. So I need to post my information here like Jeronee did here only.

Pearson Wright

Yes, but it needs to be within your own thread, not on his. :)

Tosheet

Ok I found the format for Staff Helper application i just need to create my thread there and post here also.
Oh and By the way which site and Server should I apply

Pearson Wright

No, you don't need to post here, only within your own thread. :)

The application is for the entire network. However, if you'd prefer to only apply for Discord server(s), or Reddit, or just HytaleHub.com, you can do that.

Tosheet

So I can join all three or any of them Right 🙂

Tosheet

I just posted my thread there.

Tosheet

Am I selected ??

Tosheet

I didn't get any response.

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager