• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

It's me, ratonel!

ratonel

Hello.
and before you ask, NO, I am NOT a normie. To be honest, you need to have a very high IQ to understand my jokes. The subjects of which the jokes are based on are extremely subtle, rarely discovered just by glossing over it, and without a solid grasp in theoretical memetics the joke flies over ones head. There's also the nihilistic point of view, in which the subject is deftly woven into the joke itself, which is an obscure reference of some forgotten meme. My fans understand this stuff and have the cognitive ability to recreate and appreciate the depths of the joke, understand that there's a deeper, hidden meaning, that reflects LIFE itself. As a consequence, people who dislike me are simply idiots, and of course they can't and would not appreciate, for instance, the humor hidden inside this thread itself, or my catch phrase: "click dreapta delete, da-te-n mortii ma-tii, nu stam la discutii" which itself is an obscure reference to an eastern european country.
I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those mongols frying their brains trying to solve this impossible (for them) puzzle I served them here. What fools... I must say, I pity them.

And yes, I DO have a secret cult. And NO, you can't be in it. It's for the Draaqh's eyes only. Nothing personal, non-believer. 😎

This is a modified version of the <<To be Fair, you need to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty>> copy-pasta. I am in no way trying to offend anyone in any way, and I apologize if I did, that was not my purpose. I just wanted to do something different with this introduction. Any grammatical mistakes here were made on purpose, though.

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Welcome! Probably missed a lot of jokes. Please keep it friendly though towards other people, I know you didn't mean to offend people but we try to keep this forum for all ages.

James

Welcome to the hub! :unsure:

Safe

Safe and Sound
Master
Welcome m8

Infernokit

That was quite the interesting read