• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Introducing myself - Billy

Billy

Retired Mod
I am 17 years old and I come from Newcastle (United kingdom), I'm studying computer science at college. I was born on June 4th in 2001. My favourite colour is blue, and I have many different hobbies. First, I’ve a programmer for 3 years, Coding is my favourite thing to do, I love solving problems and helping other people with their's!. I've played minecraft for more than 5 years now, I used to play mainly on Xbox, however realised the power of PC and coding and the ability to do anything on the PC version, I'm looking forward to seeing how hytale can improve on what minecraft lacks - throughout the years I've seen minecraft fall into a dark hole.

Right now I'm decently active on Hypixel, almost always talking in lobbies, helping out with the karaoke team etc.

I'm also decently active on the Hypixel forums (account: https://hypixel.net/members/billy.1963986/)

Dril

Welcome, Billy!

Pearson Wright

Welcome to Hytale Hub Billy! Thanks for signing up! Feel free to invite all of your friends from Hypixel! :D

yolothebow

how do you do billy?

Token

Hi Billy, nice to see you. :)