• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Intro and info about me

ThatAngel

Name's Angel, a polish fella that ain't much of a talker.
I used to be an alpha tester for an MMO SANDBOX title called "Skysaga: Infinite Isles" unfortunately the game's publishers ceased the development of the game before it could even start its beta stage. I used to play MC (and some other games) for while but I never really considered it an official replacement of SS.
Recently I did found out 'bout the trailer from one of my subbed channels from my country, I ignored it at first but I gave in and took a look at the trailer, AND BOYE AIN'T IM PROUD THAT I DID NOT IGNORE IT,
Just from the feeling that the trailer gave me while watching it, kept me thrilled and made me hyped for it pretty aggressively. I instantly signed in for the beta not once but 3 times. So, from as far I'm concerned I believe the game will be amazing and the community will be a blast to be around, the moment I'll be able to somewhat get the hang of the game's building system I'm just gonna have the time of my life.

So I guess that's imma gotta say lol, hope this will turn out okie dokie.

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Nice to meet you Angel.
Hope you'll like it here!

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master