• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

If the dev tools get released early, what do you think will come out on the first day?

Lance

My plans for when the dev tools gets released is to make a simple mini game just to get started. Now this probably won't be finished on the first day but more projects with more people might be finished.

Niroski

Still waiting on a blog post for dev tools.
I'm looking forward to what the community comes up with and learning how to use the tools when I have free time.

Depending on the capabilities of the tools you can expect me to release the Dab emote, that's right, VoiceOverPete's dab right in the first day. at least is the only thing that I think that can be built/tested/released in one day.

TraZox

Cool Dude
Master
I would like to work on a rhythm mini-game type thing.

But I doubt we would get the dev tools early because we'd need the game to actually test the mods out..

I've found a group of people willing to port over technic mods from minecraft to Hytale. I hope that Hytale will have more a efficient architecture under the hood. So that modding goes easy, and does not strain the preformance too much.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
I’ve got no idea, but I’m sure it will be great!

Jesse

Staff member
Master
I think an essentials plugins for /spawn /warp etc..

DSitC

Guess it really depends what's in the core. ;)

Then there will come YT-videos how to use them.