• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Idea: walking stick

Lopitty

its a stick that has a 3% chance from dropping off trees. it gives you 25% more speed. it does half the damage of a sword.

Weird

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hero
I'm a fan of something like this, but maybe tweaked, but I'm not sure how. I love the idea of random "buff" type items dropping from random things in the wild though!

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
Yeah! I think this would be really cool if you had to build staffs from walking sticks. Random gear dropped from nature would be great for starting out!

Gosintary

Helper
Staff member
Helper
I like this idea! I like the idea @Antnest8 added building staffs out of walking sticks. This would be quite interesting!

Reyrey

walking sticks sound like walking dead.

Game Syn3gy

I'd love that walking stick item, but I believe that a 25% speed boost is a little too powerful. It can become too OP if you're using certain accessories (not confirmed to be in the game yet) and certain armor bonuses. Not to mention potions. Maybe nerf it down to around 5%-15% because it is also very easy to obtain.