• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

GameTale

The home to games on the web done in the classic style! GameTale is the best source for gaming news, reviews, and feature content.
GameTale

Quick Overview

Category
Gaming Groups
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I suggest pausing the site events.

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
There is almost no activity here because the hype is gone. I am sure it will come back.
That is why I suggest pausing the site events. Stop giving away money for invites. Just wait till Hytale release and this site will explode 10x as it exploded a few months ago!

Pearson Wright

There is almost no activity here because the hype is gone. I am sure it will come back.
That is why I suggest pausing the site events. Stop giving away money for invites. Just wait till Hytale release and this site will explode 10x as it exploded a few months ago!
Thanks for the input mate, but we're going to do whatever we can to ensure that Hytale Hub remains consistently as active as it can be! :D

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
Thanks for the input mate, but we're going to do whatever we can to ensure that Hytale Hub remains consistently as active as it can be! :D
Okay! Thanks for considering this!
Always remind: sometimes going a step back, is going 2 steps forward.