• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

I have an idea

Liquid

Soo
I want to make sword art online in hytale . Like a mod.

If you know or seen it :
I know it's a bad anime but I only want to make the game.

If you don't know :
SAO short for sword art online is a mmo rpg game and anime I recommend that you watch some kind of video about it.

So I am looking just for people who want to make it it doesn't have to be big good or anything like that just a small project just looking at the power and creativity they gave us with the game.

Contact me on Discord(Liquid#6734) if interested or leave a comment.

Thanks Tom.

Harrison

No idea what anime of Sword Art Online but I'd like to help if there is something I could do.

Sounds interesting! I don't really know much about Sword Art Online, but I would be ready to help.

Lewis

HytaleBot Developer
Have to agree, sounds interesting.

CoolDev

SAO main features are:
- Holograms
- AI Voice
- Dungeon's?
and other stuff like cooking crafting etc.

Issues:
- I don't known whether hytale has support for a better hologram system, unlike minecraft that it's just plain words.
- Voice? it can be made because you can upload your own sounds. but sounds are loaded at the start of the game in hytale i'm guessing so sending personalized ai voice sounds doesn't seem viable unless you are using robocop voice instead of google voice.
- Dungeon's? that's is not what sao is truly about, the first series finished after clearing half of the dungeon's.

well some of these issues can be resolved in roundabout ways.
like if hytale allowed loading of transparent images in game, or even create a custom mob that it's just a hologram board.

Last edited:

SwatDoge

Soo
I want to make sword art online in hytale . Like a mod.

If you know or seen it :
I know it's a bad anime but I only want to make the game.

If you don't know :
SAO short for sword art online is a mmo rpg game and anime I recommend that you watch some kind of video about it.

So I am looking just for people who want to make it it doesn't have to be big good or anything like that just a small project just looking at the power and creativity they gave us with the game.

Contact me on Discord(Liquid#6734) if interested or leave a comment.

Thanks Tom.
SAO takes place in a virtual reality right? But whats the point of making a game about a virtual reality when the game itself is already one? I don't really understand the concept.

Lewis

HytaleBot Developer
SAO takes place in a virtual reality right? But whats the point of making a game about a virtual reality when the game itself is already one? I don't really understand the concept.
I think OP was talking more about the mechanics of SAO rather than the concept of it being in virtual reality.

Lion

Great idea friend, sounds interesting!

Liquid

Thank you all for the ideas and issues taht you suggested CoolDev i know it will be hard and i am not rying to make like a perfect recreation. I kow that they dont even get to the last like what 20 floors. We also dont see half of the floors that they went trough but this is just like a small project to kinda unite people taht like rpg mmo games. I myself think of this more of a passion project since i like anime and i am really looking forward to hytale and i am curently learning to code in c#. Also SAOs main featurs arent really hollograms they are just AI but if you want Hytale is fully modeable we can just create a mod that creates hollograms and new animals new weapons amd a lot of new content for people to enjoy .

Again thank you for the suggestions i am really happy that people actually like my idea.
Again if you want to contact me my Discord is : Liquid#6734

Thanks have a nice day.

Fox

uhh abc123