• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇
  • Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎
  • Want consistent and detailed updates regarding Hytale Beta and game speculation? Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel We showcase Hytale video premieres daily at 3:00PM EST US time! 😎

HyTime | A time travel based Hytale network

Rex

Front-end Web Dev
Sponsor
Legend
Master
Hello Hytaler,

My name is Max and I am one of the owners of HyTime. HyTime will be a time travel based network with tons of different game modes revolved around time or travel. We have many amazing and unique game mode ideas planned out already.

We have a small community and we love every single bit of it. However, we’re looking to grow more. For our Discord, we have an invite rewards system set up.

https://hyti.me/discord
The rewards are -

10 Invites:
- Cosmetic on our MC Server
- 10% off Hytale server (When it comes out)

20 Invites:
- Cosmetic on our MC Server
- 15% off Hytale server (When it comes out)

50 Invites:
- ‘HyFlier’ Rank on our MC Server
- 25% off Hytale server (When it comes out)

100 Invites:
- $10 PayPal

200 Invites:
- Hytale account (When it comes out) or the cost of a Hytale account

If you have any questions about the server, you can DM me on here or at RexTheMon#0016

Last edited:

Rex

Front-end Web Dev
Sponsor
Legend
Master
RESERVED FOR UPDATES

Update #1

Hello Hytaler,

Are you looking for a growing Hytale community to work at?

HyTime is currently hiring the following positions:
- Events Manager
- Events Team
- Modelers

If you believe you have the right experience for the jobs listed, please join our Discord here https://hyti.me/Discord and create a ticket.

We have a lot to discuss in private if you are interested in a position.

Last edited:

SodaToast

A very interesting concept that I've personally never witnessed before. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this project.

Good luck.

Jesse

Senior Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Interesting concept. You didn't give a whole lot of details surrounding the time traveling idea so maybe you could give us a little more information. Never the less, really looking forward to see how the server develops. Good luck!

Rex

Front-end Web Dev
Sponsor
Legend
Master
A very interesting concept that I've personally never witnessed before. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this project.

Good luck.
Thank you!

Interesting concept. You didn't give a whole lot of details surrounding the time traveling idea so maybe you could give us a little more information. Never the less, really looking forward to see how the server develops. Good luck!
Thank you! One of our ideas is you can travel to any major event that happened in the world via a time machine. Events like, one of the major wars, the Hindenburg explosion, etc.

BillyL

General Manager
Staff member
General Manager
Sounds like a really exciting idea (as well as a heap load of development!). What are your ideas for the minigames, if I could ask?

Rex

Front-end Web Dev
Sponsor
Legend
Master
Sounds like a really exciting idea (as well as a heap load of development!). What are your ideas for the minigames, if I could ask?
We are thinking that the mini games will be built into each one of our main game modes. So the game mode I mentioned above will have some RPG and maybe some different mini game to go along with that story.

Rex

Front-end Web Dev
Sponsor
Legend
Master
HyTime is currently hiring the following:

- Events Manager
- Events Team
- Modelers

If you believe you are fit for the job, please join the Discord via the link in the main post.

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.