• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytalemarkets.com || CHEAP & MAKE OFFERS // $50 !!!!! (SOLD)

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Hello, everyone are you looking for a nice domain that represents Hytale?
well, you are looking in the right place I am selling "Hytalemarkets.com"
Buy the domain here

The buy now price is currently at $550 $120 $50!!! which compared to most Hytale domains currently on sale is cheap
however, the bidding minimum price is $35 dollars but that will go up as people bid

If you would like to message me any offers for the buy now price feel free to message me
and we can work something out

this is a big opportunity for a lot of you out there who are willing to put in some work
and there is no limit to what you can do with this domain or what content you would like to post
you could even sell Hytale merch like t-shirts on this site as well as plugins and also maybe some Hytale accounts with good usernames and so on!!!
there are quite a few people who have been looking at this domain and also searching for it so it will also have natural views especially after hytale releases so that will bring a lot of customers and what not to the site without officially advertising it

If you have any questions feel free to ask thankyou

https://au.auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?&miid=276388422

Last edited:

Pearson Wright

Your asking price is way, way too high. I happen to know the owners of hytalemarket.com (which is currently under ongoing development) and it will likely render this domain next to worthless as it'll be out long before anyone could ever hope to get this developed/up and running, especially after having already spent $550 on the domain alone.

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Your asking price is way, way too high. I happen to know the owners of hytalemarket.com (which is currently under ongoing development) and it will likely render this domain next to worthless as it'll be out long before anyone could ever hope to get this developed/up and running, especially after having already spent $550 on the domain alone.
Hello, thank you for your advice I originally listed this domain after looking at other Hytale domains which were silly ones that went for high prices and I had also seen some domains go for over $1000 and that's why I had listed it at a high price
But I have decided to reduce the Buy now price to $120 and the bid will go lower than that

thank you

Pearson Wright

Hello, thank you for your advice I originally listed this domain after looking at other Hytale domains which were silly ones that went for high prices and I had also seen some domains go for over $1000 and that's why I had listed it at a high price
But I have decided to reduce the Buy now price to $120 and the bid will go lower than that

thank you
Just out of curiosity, which Hytale domains did you see listed at such high prices?

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Just out of curiosity, which Hytale domains did you see listed at such high prices?
Hytaleminigames.org was around 500
Hytaleshop.org going for over 1k
hytaleguides.org over 500
hytale-forum.com 1300
hytaleservers.co over 1300
hytale-word.com 1k

and so on this is why I thought my price would be reasonable however I completely agree with you which is why I have reduced it to a reasonable price

Pearson Wright

Hytaleminigames.org was around 500
Hytaleshop.org going for over 1k
hytaleguides.org over 500
hytale-forum.com 1300
hytaleservers.co over 1300
hytale-word.com 1k

and so on this is why I thought my price would be reasonable however I completely agree with you which is why I have reduced it to a reasonable price
I own hytaleminigames.org, hytaleshop.org, and hytaleguides.org

I don't recall listing them for these prices.

Hytale-forum.com is honestly a worthless domain as the official Hytale forums is going to likely be hytaleforums.com (Confirmed Hytale owns this domain).

hytaleservers.co (Again, way overpriced seeing as there's going to be an in-game server list, plus there's already numerous pre-established server listing websites for Hytale with very good SEO - I own two of them: hytale-servers.com and hytale-servers.org)

hytale-word.com.... $1k... what on earth lol

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
I own hytaleminigames.org, hytaleshop.org, and hytaleguides.org

I don't recall listing them for these prices.

Hytale-forum.com is honestly a worthless domain as the official Hytale forums is going to likely be hytaleforums.com (Confirmed Hytale owns this domain).

hytaleservers.co (Again, way overpriced seeing as there's going to be an in-game server list, plus there's already numerous pre-established server listing websites for Hytale with very good SEO - I own two of them: hytale-servers.com and hytale-servers.org)

hytale-word.com.... $1k... what on earth lol
ahaha they are on the godaddy listing thing at those prices daym