• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

HytaleHub Names

lul

Legend
Master
update: got names
hub

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
I don't think this is a good idea. @Pearson Wright Decide what will happen.
This is just spammy, and selling accounts is never a good idea, surely not a forum account....
Just my opinion about this :p

Billy

Retired Mod
I don't think this is a good idea. @Pearson Wright Decide what will happen.
This is just spammy, and selling accounts is never a good idea, surely not a forum account....
Just my opinion about this :p
As far as rules go: He's not breaking any. Creating alternate accounts isn't against the rules.

And selling forum accounts is fine.

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
As far as rules go: He's not breaking any. Creating alternate accounts isn't against the rules.

And selling forum accounts is fine.
Okay, but I mean... If you think: I create an account to get names, so sell these names later... That is not fair against people that didn't know this forum already existed. Also, if they have an account and they are inactive here and someone is thinking of buying an account. Why not just buy a forum account with that rank if it costs less? This way you guys will not get the money you earn. And the last thing: you know a person sits after an account. If you trade with that person in the past, you trust that person, but if they suddenly change from person... then that can be a "trust-bypass."

Do you understand?
Just my opinion

lul

Legend
Master
Okay, but I mean... If you think: I create an account to get names, so sell these names later... That is not fair against people that didn't know this forum already existed. Also, if they have an account and they are inactive here and someone is thinking of buying an account. Why not just buy a forum account with that rank if it costs less? This way you guys will not get the money you earn. And the last thing: you know a person sits after an account. If you trade with that person in the past, you trust that person, but if they suddenly change from person... then that can be a "trust-bypass."

Do you understand?
Just my opinion
i just get these names so i can make a little bit of money and so people that wanted them can get them

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welp, thats totally up to him. Its not against The rules so yeah.. :p

Artist

Master
Master
this is so sketchy :censored:

BillyL

Community Manager