• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Selling hytaleclient.com

Tiger82

hytaleclient.com

registrar : namecheap

open for offers

Pearson Wright

What do you imagine this could be used for? Just curious.

Tiger82

What do you imagine this could be used for? Just curious.
Maybe a website with adfly links to various hacked clients, or a website for downloading mods

Pearson Wright

The Hytale client cannot be modified. It's not like Minecraft.

Tiger82

Maybe not as easily as minecraft but it can be deobfuscated and after that modified

Pearson Wright

No. The Client cannot be modified - period. Hytale's Staff made this clear several times. If anyone somehow manages to do it, he/she will likely post some tutorial video, Hypixel Studios will find it, and then apply the fixes necessary to patch said vulnerability.

Tiger82

Deobfuscation cannot be patched since it essentially reverse engineering the client back to the unobfuscated source code and if studios like treyarch cant manage to fight it i doubt hypixel will be able to

Pearson Wright

Regardless, modding the Hytale client will not be something that's commonplace in the Hytale community. If it's even possible, very few people will likely attempt it, relative to the amount of people who mod Minecraft.

Tiger82

Modding will be very unlikely yes but where there is multiplayer there is usually a demand for hacked clients and since I think most people who are gonna play hytale come from minecraft I think its very likely that there is gonna be a hacking community