• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale servers

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Hey,

Is there any information about the server hosting? Are they going to host them themselves or do you have to run it yourself/buy hosting for a hosting company.

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
There hasn't been much told about that part of the game, all we can do is wait and find out! :D

Wolf

According to screen shots of the in game UI I speculate that Minigames tab will be hypixels servers, while servers tab is for public/private server anyone can host

yolothebow

You’ll be able to host your own servers with friends easily, not really sure how large public servers will be hosted. Can’t wait to see though.

Nablien

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫 • 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫
Master
I'm pretty sure they'll provide the hosting and you'll have to pay them directly If I'm not wrong, I saw a tweet couple of weeks ago by Simon aka the owner of Hypixel Studios that they'll provide more info about this in the near future, so just be patient haha :)

Willllliam010

Member of The Sinners
Master
I'm pretty sure they'll provide the hosting and you'll have to pay them directly If I'm not wrong, I saw a tweet couple of weeks ago by Simon aka the owner of Hypixel Studios that they'll provide more info about this in the near future, so just be patient haha :)
Big Chugus?

angata500

There is a great Hytale server list you can check out as the release of Hytale is just around the corner!
Get your account ready for release!
Register here!