• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale might add these ideas... stay tuned! (MUST READ)

Sloopy

Now we love our beautiful hytale. You might as well show it to everyone in your household!
But we want the game to be perfect, and here are some popular ideas, that hytale must add!

1. P2P
We really want P2P, huh. Seems like the community just hates cheaters. Which, I totally agree with.
2. Skins
I want skins. Sure, we can cuztomize are character with items and hats, but skins or pre-created outfits will add a touch and bring a idea to our look!
3. No Micro-Transactions!
I don't fully agree with this, but if we look at the trailer, I don't see coins.. and there is.. WAIT WHAT?
4. There is so much avater customization!
If you look in the trailer, and put 0.25 on speed and see every detail. There is so mUCH! We got body types, haircut, eyes, eyebrows, undertop, facial hair, overtop, pants, glasses, hats and I think socks and hands, emotions, ears, and so much more.

Share this to your friends. Your welcome for spreading some incredible news. Also, please share your opinions. bye <3

Note: I have been recieving hate. Shut the hell up, P2P is basically confirmed. Watch when hytale comes out ;)

Last edited:

Niroski

- P2P isn't confirmed. There are benefits to both F2P and P2P.
- Skins are already a thing, well cosmetic items like clothing etc.
- In-game currency hasn't been annoucned yet.

I cannot tell if this thread is clickbait of not making any sense.
Your second point talks about skins which have already been announced but this thread is named "Hytale might add these ideas... stay tuned! (MUST READ)"

This doesn't make any sense.

Sloopy

- P2P isn't confirmed. There are benefits to both F2P and P2P.
- Skins are already a thing, well cosmetic items like clothing etc.
- In-game currency hasn't been annoucned yet.

I cannot tell if this thread is clickbait of not making any sense.
Your second point talks about skins which have already been announced but this thread is named "Hytale might add these ideas... stay tuned! (MUST READ)"

This doesn't make any sense.
It totally does. It says "MIGHT" not will. Skins are pre-made outfits basically. And 2nd of all, P2P has been confirmed. F2P might be in beta. Read the news on Hytale News.

Sloopy

It totally does. It says "MIGHT" not will. Skins are pre-made outfits basically. And 2nd of all, P2P has been confirmed. F2P might be in beta. Read the news on Hytale News.
Plus these are ideas. They might be true.

Niroski

You do know that this forum is not an official Hytale forum.
No news anywhere about whether the game being P2P or F2P.

And if it was annoucned why are you posting it in your "might" thread? :unsure:

Read the FAQ for the game: https://www.hytale.com/news/2018/11/hytale-faq
It clearly says:
  • Is Hytale going to be free to play or paid?
    • We’re still finalising the exact details of the business model. When that’s done, we’ll share more details!

Your thread is very confusing and you are just contradicting yourself.

Sloopy

You do know that this forum is not an official Hytale forum.
No news anywhere about whether the game being P2P or F2P.

And if it was annoucned why are you posting it in your "might" thread? :unsure:

Read the FAQ for the game: https://www.hytale.com/news/2018/11/hytale-faq
It clearly says:
  • Is Hytale going to be free to play or paid?
    • We’re still finalising the exact details of the business model. When that’s done, we’ll share more details!

Your thread is very confusing and you are just contradicting yourself.
THey forgot to update, I don't remember fully, but i am sure it was P2P. So I said it is, but its actually might.

Sloopy

THey forgot to update, I don't remember fully, but i am sure it was P2P. So I said it is, but its actually might.
I didn't say it was released or confirmed?
Now your lying to yourself to prove a ridiculous point.

Sloopy

You literally said here that its been confirmed.
I think it was confirmed. and it was n't in the post yet your complaining about the post lmao
and I got thr news from Hytale News. Who has a trusted hytale staff member who said yes. in case you didn't know btw

Niroski

I think it was confirmed. and it was n't in the post yet your complaining about the post lmao
and I got thr news from Hytale News. Who has a trusted hytale staff member who said yes. in case you didn't know btw
"I think" isn't good enough.
I have watched Hytale New's video on Noxy joining their Discord server.
He mentioned about people creating multiple accounts if the game was free-to-play but that doesn't mean it's going to be P2P.

You're assuming that it is going to be paid-to-play without any proof from official Hytale staff.

Sloopy

"I think" isn't good enough.
I have watched Hytale New's video on Noxy joining their Discord server.
He mentioned about people creating multiple accounts if the game was free-to-play but that doesn't mean it's going to be P2P.

You're assuming that it is going to be paid-to-play without any proof from official Hytale staff.
Your so aggressive lmao,
its not a big deal and it's totally gonna be P2P. Mistakes happen, but you seem to not forgive them do you?

Niroski

I'am not aggressive, I'm just pointing out that you're telling others false information about the game being P2P when yet again, it's not been confirmed.

I never said it was a big deal I'm just helping you correct your mistake.

but you seem to not forgive them do you?
Forgive who?

Sloopy

You totally are.
nobody else is on this thread lmao
and from the looks of it, its p2p for now

listen man lets just ignore this and go on
i am gonna be ignoring this thread reply :rolleyes:

Niroski

Nobody else is on this thread because it doesn't make much sense and its a rather clickbaity title.

There is no way a game could look P2P.
Fortnite for example, looks like a P2P game which isn't true as some of the game is free-to-play.

Like many say, you can not judge a book by it's cover.
Ignore if you wish.

P2P has not been confirmed. neither has F2P been confirmed. Only take Information from the official Hytale website. Hytale news is not an offical News supplier

Sloopy

P2P has not been confirmed. neither has F2P been confirmed. Only take Information from the official Hytale website. Hytale news is not an offical News supplier
They actually are :ROFLMAO:

yolothebow

Nah they haven’t tho lmao, hytale news is just a group of chill dudes that report stuff they find online about hytale, back your claim up with some real evidence too.

Niroski

Nah they haven’t tho lmao, hytale news is just a group of chill dudes that report stuff they find online about hytale, back your claim up with some real evidence too.
Thank you for backing me up.
As said, Hytale News is not official.
It is purely created by fans of the game which talk about news. They can only comment on official news posted by Hytale themselves or talk about speculations.

Hytale news is not official, they are cool, but not official. Anything they say has to be backed up by the official Hytale website.

Ace

addison#0583
☑️Verified
Hytale News is not an official news provider. For the time being, I would only trust what I read on the official site. Not very much has been confirmat at the moment, but let's not argue about it.