• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Network News Hytale Hub LLC becomes first registered company in the Hytale Space!

Pearson Wright

Good afternoon,
Hytale Community!

I hope that during these tumultuous times that you're all remaining fit and healthy, both physically as well as mentally. It was very reassuring to see how many of you came together in such a united and determined way after our recent (COVID-19) announcement. That was awesome! :cool:

This news is long overdue, but as of March 3rd, 2020, the Hytale Hub Network, which includes HytaleHub.com and every website listed here: https://hytalehub.com/wiki/affiliatedwebsites/ has been officially registered and recognized as a legitimate Limited Liability Company in the United States, making us the first ever fan-operated company within the Hytale space.

All websites which are a part of the Hytale Hub Network will now have the following text entailed within each respective site's footer:

This move is a part of an effort by our team to further legitimize our platform, and to behave in the most professional and ethical manner possible in every aspect of our daily operations going forward.

You can now also send posted mail to the address listed on our company's registration page below. This is the address of Hytale Hub LLC's official P.O. box, and will be checked routinely on a monthly basis.

regis.png

For anyone who might be curious, you're free to check our company's official registration page, here: Company Registration Page

Stay Healthy and #CURECORONA
Pearson Wright | Project Manager @ Hytale Hub LLC

Ciellix

Master
Master
Hero
Neato and Congrats at becoming the first legitimate Hytale Fanmade LLC

Artist

Master
Master
Good job guys! I've been here since the beginning and will stay 'til the end!

Sithril

Sithril
Master
Congrats on your own company, time to get tax benefits am i right.

ErathCz

PixeLife Founder
Master
Platinum
☑️Verified
Hero
That's great news, congratulations! :)

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Im really needing a hype train here!

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
Congrats!

dym

Was just made aware of this post, I can say it's not accurate at all. I am aware of multiple companies in the Hytale space that have already registered including my own.

Pearson Wright

Was just made aware of this post, I can say it's not accurate at all. I am aware of multiple companies in the Hytale space that have already registered including my own.
That's news to me, but nevertheless, sounds pretty exciting!

Any chance you could fill me in about any of those companies?

Last edited: