• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Hytale FAQ

ExtremelyTired

-Isn't this just Minecraft 2?

No! Just think of them as the same genre. It is a completely different game, although there are definitely some similarities between the two.

-Can I play Hytale on my [Insert Console Name Here]?

The Hytale developers are currently focused on the PC edition of the game, but there is definitely a possibility.

-When the heck is Hytale releasing?

There is no confirmed date, but if I had to throw a guess out there, I would say Beta might be available sometime this May.

-Can we reserve names?

Yes! The Hytale developers will give more information about it later.

-How much FPS (Frames Per Second) can I get?

According to Noxy, "Integrated graphics cards should be running the game at least on 30 FPS with default view distance."

-How easy is it to run my own server?

Very easy! You won't need to port forward and you will be able to set up the server yourself.

This thread is a work in progress! Feel free to ask some questions or answer some questions below and I might add them to this FAQ!
~ExtremelyTired

Pearson Wright

Hytale Hub Owner
Staff member
Site Owner
Master
Wow. You type pretty fast. Lol.

ItzCrimzon

Hytale Hub Owner
Staff member
Site Owner
Master