• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Network News Hytale Fandom Network: Collaboration between Hytale and Hypixel Wikis

Pearson Wright

wiki.png

Good evening,
Hytale Community!

This is just a small announcement being made on behalf of the administration at the Hytale Fandom and Hytale Gamepedia websites. As the head bureaucrat at Fandom and an administrator at Gamepedia, I'm very pleased to announce that as of today, we have entered into a collaborative partnership with the Hypixel Fandom and Hypixel Skyblock Fandom Wikis.

What does this partnership entail?

The Hypixel Fandom and Hypixel Skyblock Fandom will work to help educate Hypixel players about Hytale via link sharing and promotion of the Hytale Fandom. Likewise, the Hytale Fandom will provide reciprocal links to the Hypixel Fandom and Hypixel Skyblock Fandom. Since all three editor communities are fans of Minecraft, or more specifically, Hypixel, we believe that this is an important "bridge" to uphold between these respective editor bases.

That's all guys! If you haven't visited the Hytale Wiki yet, feel free to head on over and check it out: https://hytale.fandom.com

Last edited:

Geert

Master
Master
Don't know much of wikis xd.

Last edited:

Kweebert

just wanted to let know that im not a fan of Hypixel... actually hate them. Im here waiting for Hytale since i believe it can be alot better than Hypixel. In my opinion, a bridge between those doesnt make sense, its supposed to be an entirely sepparate game, nothing really bridges Hypixel to Hytale. It would be like saying COD (call of duty) will be bridged to Fortnite since both are fps games. Wheres the logic?

Pearson Wright

just wanted to let know that im not a fan of Hypixel... actually hate them. Im here waiting for Hytale since i believe it can be alot better than Hypixel. In my opinion, a bridge between those doesnt make sense, its supposed to be an entirely sepparate game, nothing really bridges Hypixel to Hytale. It would be like saying COD (call of duty) will be bridged to Fortnite since both are fps games. Wheres the logic?
That analogy isn't very strong. Fortnite wasn't developed by the creators of COD. Hytale was however developed by the creators of Hypixel.

To answer your question more directly though.... many of the editors at the Hytale Fandom/Gamepedia are also editors at various Minecraft Wikis. Specifically, Nixinova is an administrator at both the Minecraft Gamepedia and Hytale Gamepedia, and Sitb is a Bureaucrat at both the Minecraft Fandom and Hytale Fandom. ScoopsWasHere (a former bureaucrat at the Hytale Fandom) is also the lead bureaucrat at the Hypixel Fandom. It only makes sense to maintain the best possible relations with editors at Wiki centered around a server which though up the idea of Hytale in the first place. The editor communities at all three Wikis agree that this is the right approach to take. :)

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Dang!!! Thats pretty epic!

IMiketsYT_

Cool! It's nice to see 2 similar communities getting along!