• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale Network

Hytale community and discussion. Upcoming Hytale network, join for updates.
Hytale Network

Quick Overview

Category
Hytale Servers
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Hytale Discussion

LEGION

Master
Master
What are your thoughts on Hytale? What are you excited for? What do you hope they add that they haven't already announced?

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
I hope it will be minecraft but better xd

Safe

Safe and Sound
Master
I hope they add other coding languages other then Java-script like Ruby/PHP in modding

What are your thoughts on Hytale? What are you excited for? What do you hope they add that they haven't already announced?
I saw a bit of zone 5 on the edge of zone 4. It seemed like a dead grey plain, with a lot of lightning. The lightning would most likely be the ennvironmental hazard of the zone (4 would be lava, 3 would be the chill, 2 would be the heat, and 1 would have no hazard.) Zone 6 would be the final zone, likely a void plain as we prepare to face off Vayrn and save Hytale.

Cole

Youtuber
YouTube
☑️Verified
I think that Hytale has such a cool concept. I hope it revives this style of gaming because I'm not a big fan of games like "Fortnite". I'm very excited for adventuring in the game. I hope they add events you can attend in person, like Minecraft did (Minecon). Anyway, I'm super excited for the game :D

Zenneh

Hope they add Lua

Carrot

Master of Carrots
Master
I cant wait to work on mods with people, i hope they have presets and stuff so i can make biome bundles. Also if you look throughout the trailers on the ground textures, grassy textures carry over to the other blocks, i only see that in a few minecraft texture packs and seeing it here is awesome.

Oli

Volcanism, one word, Volcanism....

Kingofgames319

I hope they will have massive events for really rare loot, these events could be a pvp tournament or a mob grind contest

yolothebow

I’m excited cause it’s a better minecraft and everyone is hyped for it

TimTam

I hope they add actual pvp, A lot of pvpers are quitting for Hytale and me and a couple of other leader board players are going for leader board positions. If it doesn't have good pvp then the pvp community would have been split in vein.

TheCheesetable1

I am excited to play a game that is nostalgic of minecraft but more refined. At the moment, I dont know what they could add at the moment to improve. Its just that good.