• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hyforge, the p2w cookie cutter factions server

Sithril

Sithril
Master
I don't wanna get into this drama, this is besides the recent thing with their site redirecting to ours but I just wanted to point out that hytale news is the biggest hytale news youtube channel there and is promoting an illegal minecraft server.
If you go to their factions server their buycraft or tebex as they call it now you can just see how rigged their store is, the ranks give unfair advantages and you can literally convert real life money into ingame money which is the most basic p2w out there. The EULA has been a thing for so long, it is very well known in the community and is there to protect the users from these scummy business tactics.
But I think the worst of all is that they might do the same on a hytale server of their own which is unacceptable to me, I do not think they should conform their 'fans' with this way of monetization and that they should directly remove them as it is illegal.

Last edited:

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
We gotta solve this. But is there proof that Hyforge owns that server?