• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hiya!

Trizek

Hi! I'm Trizek, I've been playing Minecraft for almost 8 years now (proof below), so you could guess I'm excited for Hytale!

I've sided with the 1.8 PvP side of the Minecraft community, so I've been stuck on older versions for a VERY long time!
I hope Hytale can live up to the expectations I have, and I hope that Hytale will listen to the community, and doesn't make any bad decisions.

Minecraft has been fun, and there has never really ever been a game I've been interested to play besides Minecraft all these years.
I hope Hytale can finally help me move on from Minecraft and move onto bigger and better things.

There have been so many memorable moments in Minecraft, and I cannot wait to have even more memorable moments in Hytale!
And I wish to experience those moments with all of you guys! so that's why I'm starting a new YouTube channel for just Hytale gameplay!
I hope to see you all here and join me with possibly finally switching to a new game and leaving Minecraft in the past.

and I almost forgot to say - Thank you Minecraft, for all of the memories.

My upcoming YouTube channel [TalTale]:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY3Sxk1tru2zqL-g2OkMzDQ TalTale Logo.PNG

Attachments

yolothebow

Hey man! Welcome to the forums:coffee::coffee: