• Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎

Hi there

Cole E

-= Developer =-
Staff member
Developer
Diamond
Hello there,

My name is Cole. I’m a Freelance Java Developer currently working in the Minecraft industry. I am looking forward to working with Hytale’s Game API and creating amazing Mods and Plugins.

I currently am the developer and creator of MCMarket’s #1 Hub Core, and I plan to bring that to Hytale as well!

You may know me from MCMarket or MCTrades. You may even know me from MC-Merchant as an Administrator, if you’re an OG of it.

I’m going to give staff a shot since I believe I’m experienced enough to get the position, I will also be purchasing a rank when I get paid.

Have an amazing day,
Cole

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Welcome to the forums! I don't doubt the API will be amazing. I'd love to see what you create for Hytale ;)

Cole E

-= Developer =-
Staff member
Developer
Diamond
Welcome to the forums! I don't doubt the API will be amazing. I'd love to see what you create for Hytale ;)
Hi there,

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum, I can't wait to create things for Hytale!

Thanks,
Cole

Help Users
Welcome to Hytale Hub!
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.