• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hi, I'm Roll :)

Roll

Verified
☑️Verified
Basic Information
Hello! My name is Josh but I guess I'm going to be known on the forums as Roll.
I recently joined this website after being referred by a friend who introduced me to Hytale.
I am 17 years old and I am really interested in PC gaming, coding, and swimming.

Minecraft Experience
I have been playing Minecraft for over 6 years and in this time have learned a lot about working with other people as well as the technical side of gaming. I have hosted three Minecraft servers which really taught me a lot about community administration and later lead me to begin teaching myself Java. After studying the language for about 2, I then had the ability to code Bukkit plugins and started doing commission work for people on the Minecraft market. With the extra money I started investing in other projects, like a server I started known as Mineblade, however, I eventually lost interest in server hosting and wanted to become apart of something larger than myself. I went on to join the Minecraft Central staff team where I met some amazing people which I will probably be friends with for life. After sticking with this server for two years and eventually becoming a senior moderator, I decided it was time to move on and I left Minecraft.

Education
I am currently studying as a year 11 student in high school. After leaving school I really would like to go to university to study computer science which would later help me with starting some businesses of my own (involving software). I really enjoy computer programming and would love the opportunity to learn new languages and meet some other tech-savvy users!

Random Facts
- I was born in January
- I was originally born in South Africa
- I currently live in Australia (the land down under!)

I really believe HytaleHub has the potential to become the next MC-Market (but for Hytale of course) and I would love to be here every step of the way to watch it grow and reach its goals. Feel free to private message me if you need help or just want to say hello!​

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Hello, Rolls welcome to HytaleHub
fancy meeting you here lol

Demon

Duke
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome to Hytale Hub! :D

DM for any question :)