• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello!

Wonka01

Hello everyone, like everybody else on these forums I'm really excited about Hytale. I used to spend a lot of my time on Minecraft servers such as Lord of the Craft, Dungeon Realms, Wynncraft and of course Hypixel. Hytale's trailed got me extremely excited and I can't wait for it to come out. I'm a software developer and a game developer in my free time so I'm mostly looking forward to modding the game. I believe the possibilities for Hytale servers are endless and it's going to be a powerful tool for developers and content creators. I've been collaborating with a few others to lay the groundwork for a Hytale mmorpg. If you want to learn more about the project check out the discord channel, https://discord.gg/GuZgR7

Anyways I'm super excited to be apart of this community and get to know some of you all better. I'm a fairly friendly guy so feel free to shoot me a message about anything. Here's to hoping the Hytale beta comes out soon! :)

Demon

Duke
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome sir!