• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello World

hova

Hey, y'all! My name is Anthony, but in gaming, I go by hova for the most part. You also may or may not know from the Minecraft scene as xSinclare. Anyways, I just wanted to write something up to introduce myself. I'm a developer working on Discord bots, websites and game development. Soon to be applying to jobs and expanding my reach there. I'm also working on game development with a few friends of mine. So I'm pretty invested in software development. The languages I have under my belt is Javascript, some Java and currently learning C++. Eventually, I'll be getting back into Java and C# due to Hytale and my plans on going into backend web development as a job.

I've been playing video games since I was a kid, but I've gotten more into the management/business side of things in recent years. I plan on putting my development skills and business skills together with Hytale as I do have high hopes for the game. Because come on, Hytale is created by one of the most successful and respected Minecraft servers. Hypixel. And I can't just let this opportunity slide by. But I won't say any more!

You'll probably see me around in the community to some degree, probably in the development and community side of things. Overall, I'm excited for the future of things, both in my own life and with Hytale and what I'll be able to bring to the table as an individual. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say! Cheers to Hytale and Hypixel Studios!

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Really nice introduction. Welcome to HytaleHub!

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Hello, Hova
love your introduction
and glad you will be sticking around the HytaleHub community and also glad to see you will be a resource creator

Welcome to HytaleHub!