• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello there

SENTO6

Hello there, Big Fan, played minecraft, was an alright game for 6 years of entertainment. Looking for the same amazing experience I had. Factions was an amazing concept imo but not correctly executed nor balanced with microtransactions and their pay to win systems. Would love to see an improved version of this mode, If not then I'll just cry myself to sleep like every other night.

Hope this community will not become the toxic and salty factions community from minecraft. I hope to see ya folks around one day.

Btw used to play on an old factions server called mineage, if you used to play it, then you are a real OG on my list(y).

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Welcome! With Hytale everyone will start from 0 so maybe you can decide how the new factions will look like ;)

SENTO6

Welcome! With Hytale everyone will start from 0 so maybe you can decide how the new factions will look like ;)
Thanks. I wish I could decide on some part of factions, but I am a noob at coding and server hosting. Would love to learn it tho.