• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello there!

Sinner

Support main
☑️Verified
Hey, I'm Sinner, and like everyone else, I'm super hyped about Hytale! The main reason I'm excited is because me and some of my friends have been developing MMORPG Minecraft server for a while and it isn't easy without using mods or resource packs. So I'm hoping Hytale will bring a new more suitable platform for our little project.
I'm looking forwards on seeing great community creations and I will definitely also be contributing in the form of plugins when that becomes possible.

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome!
(love your name btw)

XLNC Jake Kelton

Welcome! What style of MMORPG are you trying to make? And Hytale looks perfect for that type of project!

Billy

Retired Mod
Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you enjoy your time here :>

Sinner

Support main
☑️Verified
Welcome! What style of MMORPG are you trying to make? And Hytale looks perfect for that type of project!
Thank you! I'm looking to build an MMORPG server that is similar to games like WoW, GuildWars and other classic games of the genre. There haven't been good new MMORPG games in many years, so I guess I'm going to try and make one in Hytale.

XLNC Jake Kelton

Thank you! I'm looking to build an MMORPG server that is similar to games like WoW, GuildWars and other classic games of the genre. There haven't been good new MMORPG games in many years, so I guess I'm going to try and make one in Hytale.
Oh man, that sounds pretty awesome! Keep me updated on your progress with it!