• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello, I'm Nightlight, the server owner for Shattered Realms

nightlight

Hello all!
I'm the server own for Shattered Realms. Currently a Discord server for my future project which will be a network of Hytale servers consisting of Minigames, mods, and more! I have a development team set up and ready to go as soon as we get our hands on those delicious modding tools. We're all very passionate about what we do, and are all super hyped for the release of this awesome game.

Can confirm they all seem like a jolly dedicated group of guys, can't wait for the Tools to be released and play around with it, good luck in advance!

~

nightlight

Can confirm they all seem like a jolly dedicated group of guys, can't wait for the Tools to be released and play around with it, good luck in advance!

~
Thank you! Good luck to you guys as well. I'll definitely stick around here, and if there is ever anything we can do to help you guys out, please feel free to reach out to us :)

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Welcome nightlight, we're happy to have you with us! :D

Maniac

Staff member
Welcome to this amazing community forum!