• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello, I am Kweebecs.

Kweebecs

Hey! Nice to meet you, the person looking at this thread ^-^

I am Kweebecs, I will be playing Hytale from the get go and believe me, I am very excited.
I wanted to introduce myself, hoping to be apart of the community on good terms :D

This is my formal introduction:
Firstly, I hope I'll get the username Kweebecs when I have the opportunity to, I have the name on all other social medias so it would be pretty inconvenient if I didn't get it, in other words: I'm Kweebecs, nice to meet you! (as I said on the first line)
I've been playing Minecraft for a long time, and I know these games will be different but even so Hytale does compare to Minecraft at least a little bit for me. I could quite easily say that I've been looking forward to this for a while and I'm so happy this will be a thing: Hytale, a block game with some actual story! :eek:

I will certainly be playing this game with my friend, MiniPixels, however I'd like to get to know all you guys as well. That being said, if you'd like to talk to me feel free to add me on Discord: Kweebecs#2136 :D

Continuing on with my cluster of words, here are some details about me, as a person.
I enjoy watching Anime, as many people enjoy something this is one of the big things I enjoy.
I am 14 years old, a male (although I do have long hair so some people mistake me for a female, I get a lot of insults about it but it doesn't bother me much) and I have a cat called, oh right. Uhm, this is weird.. we call him a lot of things like "shmoo" and "mr.jerky", just random things really :p

I love to play games online with people obviously, and- well that pretty much sums me up! An Anime-loving cat-calling long-haired male. Yep, perfect description.

Thank you for reading this mediocre introduction of me rambling on about crap. Have a good day! :3
(I might make a more detailed introduction later, for now this will do.)

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome very much my friend! Hope you have a great time here :)

Dm me for any questions!

Kweebecs

Welcome very much my friend! Hope you have a great time here :)

Dm me for any questions!
Thank you so much! :D
I'll be sure to msg you if I need anything :3

aizadstack

Welcome bruh, great writing for a 14 years old. good job! (y)

Billy

Retired Mod
Welcome to Hytale Hub!

If you have any questions, shoot me a private message!

welcome to the community if you ever need anything just shoot me a message...…..