• Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎

Hello Hytale and hello to HytaleHub!

Hey everyone! My name is ExodusAblaze, and I want to become a Hytale YouTuber! I have been upgrading my equipment while I wait for the beta to be released. I am so excited to get to try out this awesome game, and would love to meet others who are also interested in making gameplay videos, machinamas, or those looking for a voice actor with a deep voice for older characters! If you want to get in touch please reply to this post or tag me in the HytaleHub Discord. Hope to see you guys in-game soon!

yolothebow

Hey man and welcome! Good look with your channel in the coming months!

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Hey everyone! My name is ExodusAblaze, and I want to become a Hytale YouTuber! I have been upgrading my equipment while I wait for the beta to be released. I am so excited to get to try out this awesome game, and would love to meet others who are also interested in making gameplay videos, machinamas, or those looking for a voice actor with a deep voice for older characters! If you want to get in touch please reply to this post or tag me in the HytaleHub Discord. Hope to see you guys in-game soon!
Welcome to the HytaleHub forum! I wish you the best of luck with your Hytale YouTube channel :)

Thank you very much! Really hoping I strike gold with this game!

Niroski

Hey!
Any YouTube channel link or not created yet?

I do have one at the moment but it is inactive, I am going to be uploading to another channel once I buy a few more things! i have been on YouTube for a few years now though, although I have never gotten anywhere due low quality videos. I will be able to rec and edit in 1080p soon and have ordered more mic equipment.

Niroski

That's great,
I personally recommened a Blue Yeti if you want to become a YouTuber. It is the mic I currently have.

1080p isn't needed. 720p in my opinion is just fine!
On YouTube I don't notice a big difference between 720p and 1080p
Same with fps really, 30fps and 60fps isn't really a big difference on YouTube videos!

Yeah, I have a blue Snoball rn, My editing and recording system were messing up my quality so my smooth edits and facecam always looked choppy.

Niroski

Ah yes, the snowball. I did buy one of those but sent it back as I didn't like the quality, the shape and there was no mute button!

Maybe invest in a better webcam but that does cost a lot of $$$.

Demon

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Diamond
Good Luck!

Help Users
Welcome to Hytale Hub!
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.