• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello Hytale and hello to HytaleHub!

Hey everyone! My name is ExodusAblaze, and I want to become a Hytale YouTuber! I have been upgrading my equipment while I wait for the beta to be released. I am so excited to get to try out this awesome game, and would love to meet others who are also interested in making gameplay videos, machinamas, or those looking for a voice actor with a deep voice for older characters! If you want to get in touch please reply to this post or tag me in the HytaleHub Discord. Hope to see you guys in-game soon!

yolothebow

Hey man and welcome! Good look with your channel in the coming months!

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Hey everyone! My name is ExodusAblaze, and I want to become a Hytale YouTuber! I have been upgrading my equipment while I wait for the beta to be released. I am so excited to get to try out this awesome game, and would love to meet others who are also interested in making gameplay videos, machinamas, or those looking for a voice actor with a deep voice for older characters! If you want to get in touch please reply to this post or tag me in the HytaleHub Discord. Hope to see you guys in-game soon!
Welcome to the HytaleHub forum! I wish you the best of luck with your Hytale YouTube channel :)

Thank you very much! Really hoping I strike gold with this game!

Niroski

Hey!
Any YouTube channel link or not created yet?

I do have one at the moment but it is inactive, I am going to be uploading to another channel once I buy a few more things! i have been on YouTube for a few years now though, although I have never gotten anywhere due low quality videos. I will be able to rec and edit in 1080p soon and have ordered more mic equipment.

Niroski

That's great,
I personally recommened a Blue Yeti if you want to become a YouTuber. It is the mic I currently have.

1080p isn't needed. 720p in my opinion is just fine!
On YouTube I don't notice a big difference between 720p and 1080p
Same with fps really, 30fps and 60fps isn't really a big difference on YouTube videos!

Yeah, I have a blue Snoball rn, My editing and recording system were messing up my quality so my smooth edits and facecam always looked choppy.

Niroski

Ah yes, the snowball. I did buy one of those but sent it back as I didn't like the quality, the shape and there was no mute button!

Maybe invest in a better webcam but that does cost a lot of $$$.

Demon

Duke
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Good Luck!