• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello friends! It is me, Georg1os!

Georg1os

Hello HytaleHub Community! My name is Igor, aka Georg1os or "A Lonly Robot From Russia".

I just found out about the forum, and.. yeah, hello-hello everyone!

Personally I see Hytale as a powerful toolbox for new projects, games (like how the Wacraft 3 map started the new genre of MOBA games, e.t.c) and training in 3d modeling and animation (I just started working on stuff for the first time in CraftStudio)! And yes, I'm possibly going to make a lot of stuff in the future, from the mentioned 3d models and animations to.. one of my server project for the game! I can be motivated only from community itself, so.. hope you gonna except me here! I'm so hyped for the new game as much as you all here! Take care!

martin-johnson-genesisconstruct (1).gif

[NOTE: English isn't my first language, but I'm trying all my best!]

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome Igor!

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Welcome @Georg1os ! I hope you have a great time here at Hytalehub! If you have any questions or just want to discuss hytale or anything feel free to start a conversation with me or dm on discord. My discord is pqtch#8505. I cant wait to see you around!