• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello everyone!

B_Y3LL0W

Hey everyone!
Allow me to introduce myself....

I'm B_Y3LL0W. I love to create stuff. I'm currently a student.

I used to play a blocky mmorpg called "Trove" and I have created a couple of stuff for the game.

Things that I've created : [LINK]
Things that made it into the game(Trove) : [LINK]

Last year, Trion Worlds, the company that made Trove, had been sold to another company called Gamigo, which has quite a reputation. This had caused me to quit the game after playing it for 3 years...

I'm finding an alternative to have fun and share my creations, and I feel like this game might fulfill my dreams.

yolothebow

Woah, nice mods and designs! Welcome to the forums glad to have yuh:coffee:

Hello B_Y3LLOW!

I am sorry to hear about your favorite game shutting down. I'll make sure to talk to you if I see you around on the forums, and or online because you seem pretty nice. I'd also like to give you a kind appreciation for your coding/designs that you made. The Mods that you've made are very professional and of high quality. If you ever wanted to teach someone your skills I believe that people would be very fond of that including me because who knows making mods/designs can be quite fun! Anyways I am sorry for this being a bit lengthy but I'd like to give you a warm welcome to the community. :D