• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

hello everyone

Dum

hi im Dum

I am a very happy random
i like making new friends

i want to play hytale to make some lnline friends :s

i love you dont forget it

yolothebow

welcome

Hello Dum!

To begin this off I'd like to say a nice response to your "I love you" remark and say it back to you. Other than that I see you want to make new friends and I hope that occurs throughout your time playing Hytale. I'd like to also say that we should talk more often because you sound very friendly, and a talkable person which I think is very fond and an ordeal compliment. We have a vast majority of things in common which makes us have more of a bond, get what I mean? :)

Dum

Hello Dum!

To begin this off I'd like to say a nice response to your "I love you" remark and say it back to you. Other than that I see you want to make new friends and I hope that occurs throughout your time playing Hytale. I'd like to also say that we should talk more often because you sound very friendly, and a talkable person which I think is very fond and an ordeal compliment. We have a vast majority of things in common which makes us have more of a bond, get what I mean? :)

Of course I do
i hope we can be friends!! :D
gnight

Nablien

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫 • 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫
Master
Welcome haha, everyone's excited for hytale